How can you help students with their hand sanitation?
Proper handwashing is the number one way to stop germs from spreading. Hand sanitiser can ensure hands are well sanitised to prevent the transmission of germs and bacteria in the classroom. Demonstrate these five easy steps to your students for washing hands:
- Wet hands with clean, running water, then apply soap.
- Lather hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to get in between fingers, around the thumbs, underneath the nails and on the backs of the hands.
- Scrub hands for at least 20 seconds – you can even sing a jingle to motivate students to encourage complete handwashing.
- Rinse hands well under clean, running water.
- Make sure hands are thoroughly dry.
The same principles apply to cleaning hands with hand sanitiser:
- Use the amount of rub indicated on the bottle or released by the dispenser.
- Make sure you rub the sanitiser all over your hands and then work it well between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- Rub for at least 20 seconds until your hands feel dry (rub is far better for this than gels).
- Don't rinse your hands afterwards, they are now clean and sanitised.
As students and teachers are returning to schools, college and university campuses, you can ensure they are kept covid safe and secure. Without a doubt, you will already have plans to reduce the risk of Covid-19 within the classroom setting; these will most likely include strategies to maintain good health and hygiene in your setting.
ClearWater Hygiene can work with you to ensure your students, teachers, and visitors are in a clean and safe environment. Our managed services packages are not only stress-free and straightforward, but they also offer you a guaranteed continuous supply of hand sanitiser, so you’re never at risk of dropping your covid protection level.
In addition, we have a great range of smart hand sanitiser dispensers that are perfect for dispensing hand sanitiser for schools, colleges and universities. All our dispensers are suitable for positioning throughout your workplace, particularly areas that receive consistent footfall. Our goal and yours is to provide peace of mind and avoid potential risk wherever possible.
- 1Give clear guidance to students and staff to keep your locations safe and compliant. HD Screens demonstrate your investment in the best protection and standards for your pupils.
- 224/7 promotion of your education services and current site visit policies with high visibility screens that can be seen in your main foyer. QR-codes can also be used to run NHS Track and Trace programmes.
- 3Optionally, you can reduce costs by featuring external promotions from your sponsors and partners as you see fit and according to your own internal policies. All managed for you by ClearWater HD.
Keep your team and customers safe
Includes a continuous supply of Medical Grade SanitiserBook a free consultation
AVOID ADDITIONAL CAPITAL COSTS
No capital costs and no installation or maintenance costs.
All of our Smart Stands can be purchased outright, for example, our Advanced Smart Stand has a retail price of £2,499 + VAT with volume discounts available for bulk orders.
Alternatively, if you select one of our Managed Services then it can be installed in your establishment for zero capital cost from as little as £99 per month with a monthly supply of 2 x 5ltrs of medical grade sanitiser. If you require a high volume of Hand Sanitiser each month the unit can even be provided Free-of-Cost with certain Managed Services.
Complete our demo form to discuss your requirements with an Expert.
Edinburgh Steiner School
Edinburgh Steiner School have been working with ClearWater Hygiene. They’ve been really straightforward to work with, really went to lengths to ensure we have exactly what we need, and have products we are very confident will give our staff and pupils the highest level of protection against the current pandemic.