Hand sanitiser for Estate Agents
Right now, it's crucial to seriously consider your duty of care to your team and customers. You can do this by ensuring your office and appointments are safe and in line with government guidelines to manage the risk of Covid-19. As the business owner of an Estate Agency, you can protect your team and clients by promoting excellent hygiene standards by ensuring all visitors and team members sanitise before entering your business premises.
Keeping your estate agents safe in the office
Many estate agents across the UK are taking different approaches to be Covid-secure. Some estate agencies have closed the doors with all team members working remotely, while others have decided to work on-site; increasing their health and hygiene practice and procedures in the workplace. Whether your team is working on-site already, or you're planning for them to return to your office in the new future – there are many things you can do to make your workplace Covid-secure.
- Social distancing – advise estate agents to adhere to social distancing in the workplace
- Cleaning – focus on high touch points in your office such as taps, handles, switches and keys
- Review your hygiene facilities – handwashing facilities, hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes for surfaces and equipment
- Identify any vulnerable employees and take extra measures to keep them safe
How to keep your team and clients safe during property visits
- When your employee visits a client's home, prepare them with the appropriate PPE.
- Ask clients to open all internal doors to avoid cross-contamination on the handles.
- Ask clients to switch lights on (if necessary) – again to avoid touching surfaces.
- Ask clients to open windows to allow good airflow throughout the property.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the building, ask viewers to do this too.
- Avoid touching objects and surfaces where possible.
- Offer anti-bacterial wipes to your employee to cleanse items (pens, keys, clipboards etc.)
- Sanitise all equipment after every use.
- Accompany viewers around the property, keeping a safe distance, ensuring the homeowner's belongings' security, safety, and cleanliness.
- Limit the number of clients and staff in the building at any one time.
- Once your estate agents have returned to the office, promote good hygiene by asking them to wash their hands thoroughly.
- Have cleaning and hygiene procedures in place and share them with the team.
You may want to consider providing your estate agents with a personal supply of hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial cleaning products, which they can use while visiting clients.
ClearWater Hygiene can help your business by ensuring your estate agency has a regular supply of high-quality hand sanitiser by offering managed services. You will receive a guaranteed monthly of our medical grade 80% Alcohol Liquid Hand Sanitiser Rub, ensuring you are never at risk of dropping your Covid Protection level.
REMOVE YOUR CAPITAL COSTS
No capital costs and no installation or maintenance costs, our most advanced Smart Stand has a retail price of £2,499 + VAT yet can be installed in your business for zero capital cost. Complete the form below to secure your free stands.
Technical Director, National Theatre Scotland
ClearWater Hygiene have been a reliable company to work with; when we first got in touch we needed our bottles delivered on a specific date and within a certain time frame. The team at ClearWater Hygiene were very helpful, gave great advice on their hand sanitiser and ensured we got what we needed in order to open our doors safely.